Presenters: Aaron Burchael & Chris Byrne
Record Date: 01/05/2019
Episode 6 The Perfect Storm
Welcome to The Camping Crew podcast with Aaron Burchael & Chris Byrne
Camping news or hot topics:
- Camping in the storm, Aaron was camping in Ardmore during Storm Hannah recently he tells us about his experience.
- In follow up to our Camping Mishaps chat from the last episode Liam emailed us. We discuss this and recap on last weeks mishap discussion.
- Jan emailed us at CampingCrewPodcast@gmail.com recently informing us about some improper parking in Dingle…. We discuss this and Aaron mentions some recent improper parking on the prom in Tramore.
Campsites or stop overs:
Aaron’s choice this week is: Woodlands Park Tralee Co Kerry
Chris’s stayed at Fleming’s White bridge Caravan & Camping, in Killarney on Saturday last
Tips, Products, Camping Websites or Apps:
Aaron: Tip have enough water hose I carry a short & long hose and a load of connectors link to a video here (for twitter) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBgt5zrZfs
Chris: Tip, have a short electric cable and a long cable. Make sure to also have adapters/splitters
- Camping Hacks:
- Hang a shoe organiser in the bathroom for extra safe secure storage of bathroom items
- Stick glow-in-the dark tape on the stairs/steps
- Square plates and bowls for better storage
- We use a square wine rack in the bottom of the wardrobe for sectioned storage
- As mentioned.. Tie something to the stearing wheel to remind you that you are plugged in.
- Leave your spanner on the dash to remind you that you stableizers are down