Presenters: Aaron Burchael & Chris Byrne
Record Date: 27/05/2019
Episode 10 Campinghacks and a Ridge Monkey
Welcome to The Camping Crew podcast with Aaron Burchael & Chris Byrne
This is meant to be a fun podcast, we are just enthusiasts and what we discuss on the podcast are just our own personal views.
Follow-ups & shout-outs:
- Email from Ally, follow up from last episode. He uses his loo for 1s and 2s. His shower also gets used.
- Email from Joe with great suggestions which we are already planning.
- Boards.ie message from Ben. Listen in to camp life section this episode.
Campsites or stop overs:
We chat about our recent visit to Bayview Dungarvan and give our own personal views about the site and the costs
Tips, Products, Camping Websites or Apps:
We discuss the Ridge Monkey (see also Aaron’s review on Charlie & Me on YouTube)
Other camping Apps. Thank you To Jamie at Strand Camping Doonbeg). We have them installed now and plan to use them for the next few weeks and report back.
- Bring family and friends camping with you (thanks for the suggestions Ben)
- Campsite checks before you drive home (see discussion ideas tab)
- Lighting BBQ coal on your portable Gas Hob.
- Kitchen Roll on a Bungie for easy Access,
- Clip Dog to secure part of MoHo (eg Step) if you don’t have ground screw
- Raised Fiamma Awning Leg Clips on side of MoHo to avoid dogs on leads getting tangled and breaking them.