Presenters: Aaron Burchael & Chris Byrne
Record Date: 15/05/2019
Episode 8 Torches for toast
Welcome to The Camping Crew podcast with Aaron Burchael & Chris Byrne
Camping news or hot topics:
- We start this episode by thanking James and Ben for giving us some nice feedback about the podcast to our post at Boards.ie. We would love to hear more.
- We discussed a listener email from Jan about the newly announced Bunratty improvements which will include camper spaces. Thank you Jan for the email.
- Well done Tramore (Waterford Co Co) on the 5 new Camper Spaces right on the prom by the Surf Rescue centre and the Skate Park.
- Are you in a club? Let us know. We have an interview on this episode with Noel Fanning from the ICCC.
Campsites or stop overs:
On this episode Aaron selects Hidden Valley Caravan and Camping Park in Wicklow www.irelandholidaypark.com
Chris’s campsite pick on this occasion this is the Cobh Aire (5 Foot Way Campervan Parking). Here is Aaron’s vlog Charlie and Me with more info https://youtu.be/kDhalh8kHTQ or http://www.visitcobh.com
Tips, Products, Camping Websites or Apps:
Aaron shines a light on Torches in this episode.
The perfect outdoor camping toaster. We’ve tried them all, listen in to hear about the one that Chris recommends.
- Does it bother you when other Motorhome drivers don’t wave back? What type or waver are you? Are you a finger lifter, a full shoulder, a flasher or a shy waver?
- Camping from a kids perspective. What have Martha and Hannah to say about camping from a kids point of view.